Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Flat Stanley Autobiographies

Today, we read some of the book Around the World in 80 Days. Alot of people liked it.
Why do you think the english man doesn't have any family members or friends? What character are you most like? We talked about autobiographies and biographies also diaries and journals.
We then went to stations. The first station we did was writing our dedications and our autobiographies. The second station was researching a continent. We wrote 10 facts and then drew a picture of the continent. The last station was reading more Flat Stanley books.We all had fun today at gifted. I hope you readers had a great day too!
by Mallory

1 comment:

  1. Mallory, I love your post. I read that book also and enjoyed it so much. Your stations sound like they kept you busy. I think the researching would have been my favorite.

    ReplyDelete